On-site adoptions will be available, and you can buy a bunch of cool stuff for you and your pup, too.
Adoption Center Address:
2144 N. Wood St, Chicago (click here for a map!)
Adoption Center Hours:
Monday – Wednesday: by appointment
Thursday and Friday: 2 – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- The dogs available at the adoption center change often; please review our Available Dogs page to see who is here. If you’d like to meet a pup, please email AllisonOTAT@gmail.com to confirm that s/he is still available.
- Fill out an application online to be pre-approved or walk-in during adoption hours to complete an application on site.
- Bring the entire family during open adoption hours to spend time with the dog you’re interested in.
- If you have a dog in the home, please contact AllisonOTAT@gmail.com to make an appointment for the dogs to meet.
- If it’s a good match and your application has been approved, you can adopt your new best friend and take him/her home that day! Please note that we do not hold dogs.
Receive occasional updates on our adoptable dogs, events, and more!