Become a One Tail at a Time Member!
Becoming a member is one of the best ways to support One Tail at a Time, since it provides steady and reliable funds to run our programs, allowing us to respond quickly when our help is needed most at shelters. One Tail at a Time relies on donors like you to provide assistance to dogs and their owners in the Chicagoland area. By becoming an OTAT member, you will be joining the group of donors that make OTAT’s rescue work possible.
As a member, you will receive the following benefits:
- OTAT Swag: At the beginning of each year, members get a new piece of OTAT merchandise. Past items have been scarves, tote bags, and pins. The new gift for 2017 Members is OTAT gloves!
- Exclusive Events: Members will get to attend at least one members-only event at the Adoption Center each year. Meet others who care about helping dogs, too!
- VIP Adoption Reports: Members will get a behind the scenes look at how adoptions are going. See for yourself the impact that your donation makes.
- Tax Deductions: Donations made through an OTAT Membership are tax deductible to the full extent of the law!
- Direct Access to an OTAT Representative, who can answer any questions you have about One Tail at a Time’s work or the Membership program.
|Invites to VIP Nights|
|Name a Rescue Dog|
|Name on Website|
|Tagalong on Rescue Mission|
Make a recurring monthly donation of $10 or more
We’ll send you a new Membership item at the beginning of each new year. Monthly giving can be canceled at any time.
Looking to make a monthly donation that isn’t on our list? We can set up a custom amount for you! Email CaraOTAT@gmail.com to get started.
$120 one-time 2017 Member donation
Use the donation option below to donate a yearly amount of $120. We’ll send you a new Membership item at the beginning of each new year. Yearly giving can be canceled at any time.
For more information on how your donation counts, or to see other ways to give, visit our Donations page.