Become a 2013 Marathon Mutt and raise money for One Tail at a Time while training for your choice of race, run, walk or ride!
Marathon Mutts pledge to train and participate in their choice of race, run, walk, or ride. The Bank of America Chicago Marathon, local 5k runs, Warrior Dash, half-marathons, triathlons, cyclocross races and any other event you might want to participate in qualify you to become a One Tail at a Time Marathon Mutt! If you’re not ready for an organized race but want to run, walk or ride for OTAT, you can set your own parameters and fundraise for your personal event!
Benefits of joining our Marathon Mutts team include:
* your own FirstGiving fundraising page
* fundraising guide to help you reach your goal
* group fun runs/walks starting in the spring
* shout outs on our social media sites on the day of your event
* Marathon Mutts cheer team at select Chicago events
LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP!
Take a look at our official Marathon Mutts merchandise.
We’re also looking for businesses interested in sponsoring our Marathon Mutts team.
Questions? Email Kelly at OTATMarathonMutts@gmail.com
Thank you to our sponsors!