Become a 2018 team member and raise money for One Tail at a Time while training for your choice of race: run, walk, swim or ride!
Team One Tail at a Time members pledge to train and participate in their choice of event while fundraising for One Tail at a Time. You can choose from one of the following events or pick any race, run, walk, swim or ride. Local 5k runs, half-marathons, marathons, triathlons, cyclocross races and any other event you might want to participate in qualify you to become a One Tail at a Time athlete!
One Tail at a Time is a participating charity for the following races:
Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K on Sunday, March 25, 2018
Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, Oct. 7, 2018
Not doing an organized race but still want to fundraise for us? You can create your own virtual race! You can pick the date, distance, speed and method. Bike, run or walk the Lakefront Trail from end to end. Set a fitness goal of swimming, biking, running or walking X miles by the end of the year. Take the “L” Challenge (consecutively visiting all CTA train stations in one day).
For any event that you’re interested in doing, you would register on your own and then create a fundraising page to join the One Tail at a Time team.
Benefits of joining our athletic team include:
* Your own FirstGiving fundraising page
* Fundraising guide to help you reach your goal
* Shout outs on our social media sites on the day of your event
* One Tail cheer team at select Chicago events
*Access to our Facebook group to chat with other athletes
If you secure your own entry for a race, there is no fundraising minimum requirement – any amount you raise is greatly appreciated!
* Top fundraiser for the year as of Nov. 1 will receive two complimentary tickets to the Houndstooth Ball in December
* OTAT sweatshirt for participants who raise more than $1,250
* OTAT T-shirt for participants who raise more than $750
LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP!
We’re also looking for businesses interested in sponsoring our One Tail at a Time team.
Questions? Email Laura at OTATMarathonMutts@gmail.com