The Summer Shake is BACK and presented by TheK9PT and Beth Lewis Team – Cross Country Mortgage.
Join One Tail at a Time as we celebrate together in-person (!!) again and raise funds to keep live-saving going all summer long! Save the date to join us live for our annual dog-friendly summer bash on Sunday, August 8th! This year’s Summer Shake will take place in the open sunshine at Bridge 410 in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood. From tasty vegan eats to ice cold beverages to gathering together again in a picturesque Chicago location, what’s not to love? Oh, did we mention there will be dogs?!?
- To enter Summer Shake, all individuals must be able to produce a record of vaccine (either a physical card or photograph of your card).
- Individuals must be fully vaccinated, in accordance with definitions set forth by the CDC, to enter Summer Shake.
- Everyone must wear a mask over their mouth and nose while inside.
- Individuals must sign a waiver attesting to the fact that to their knowledge they have not been exposed to COVID-19 and are not currently experiencing any symptoms (cough, fever, flu like symptoms)
- It is recommended that everyone wear a mask over their mouth and nose at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Unvaccinated individuals, or individuals unable to produce a vaccine record, will have their ticket price refunded.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Summer Hero Sponsor:
Tito’s Handmade Vodka – Vodka for Dog People
Katie Freeman & Special Agent Dale Cooper
Thank you to our Food, Beverage, and Day-of Sponsors!