INTRODUCING….TEAM OTAT FUN RUNS!
Join us for a fun run or walk in support of One Tail at a Time’s foster dogs and cats!
July through October, Team One Tail will host monthly, socially distanced “fun runs” at OTAT’s Adoption Center and (brand new!) Ellis Clinic. In order to practice safe social distancing, registration for each event will be strictly limited to 50 guests….Sign-up fast and sign up early!
Events will follow OTAT’s virtual race courses: The Ellis Clinic 5k, Adoption Center 5k, OTAT 10K, and OTAT Half Marathon. You can see maps of each course here!
- All participants will create a fundraising page at teamonetail.funraise.org* and commit to raising a minimum of $25 per each event in which they register
- Participants will be assigned to a wave/running group based on the date and time of your sign-up.
- If signing up for the Ellis or AC 5K, you will be assigned to one of the two at random.
- We’re unable to “group” friends and family together, but do recommend signing up for your preferred event(s) at the same time to make running together more likely.
- Participants are eligible to earn Team One Tail fundraising gear. See this year’s swag here!
- Runner times will be posted after each event. Our top finishing runner of each event will win an athlete’s gift basket!
*Already signed up to fundraise with Team One Tail’s Marathon Team? Please use your current fundraising page to collect donations; any donations you collect through a virtual race can count toward your marathon goal!
Sunday, August 2nd – Adoption Center & Ellis Clinic 5K’s
Sunday, August 30th – OTAT 10K
Sunday, September 13th – OTAT Half Marathon
Sunday, October 25th – *Dog Friendly* Adoption Center & Ellis Clinic 5K’s
First waves begin at 8am