Join us for a story!
Please email email@example.com to reserve your child’s spot.
On the first Wednesday of every month, you and your child are invited to Little Tails Story Club at One Tail at a Time’s Adoption Center. A One Tail at a Time volunteer will read an interactive story that inspires compassion and empathy toward all living things. Meanwhile, your child will be able to pet and interact with a sweet, loving rescue pup! If there is time following story time, your child is invited to participate in a special activity, such as coloring or a fun game.
- Little Tails is designed for kids ages 2-6.
- Doors open at 10:30am; Story time begins promptly at 10:45am.
- Parking can be tight, so we recommend leaving a little early to find a spot.
- There is no required fee to attend story time, but donations are always welcome. Each child is encouraged to bring an item from our wish-list!
- Space is limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.