Thanks for your interest in volunteering with One Tail at a Time! We depend greatly on animal lovers like you to care for and help spread the word about our adoptable dogs! We host virtual volunteer orientations about twice monthly.
Some things to know about being a new volunteer with OTAT:
- We require volunteers show proof of vaccine via their vaccine card or a photo of their vaccine card and we require masks to be worn over both nose and mouth inside at any of our facilities
- We ask that you complete your first volunteer shift within 3 weeks of attending orientation
- We ask that you be available to volunteer at least once every month.
- All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older, be able to lift 30 lbs (approx bag of dog food!), and attend an orientation.
- If you have questions about volunteer or logging into Volgistics (where you can sign up for volunteer shifts), let us know!
All volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
Accessibility note: Our facilities are not currently accessible to all, but we would be happy to work with you to find a place you can volunteer safely and comfortably. Contact us to learn more about volunteering on our donor engagement team! or Contact our Shelter Director if you would like opportunities with animals.