- Date: Saturday, March 14
- Time: 11AM Line Up
- Location: Columbus Dr. from Balbo St. to Monroe St.
You are invited to participate in Chicago’s 65th annual St. Patrick’s Day with One Tail at a Time and Real Dog Moms of Chicago! On March 14, 2020 we’ll parade with our rescue dogs to raise awareness for rescue and adoption!
Here’s how you can help:
Register to walk with your rescue pup for $20 per human, pups are free.
All participating pups must be:
- from a rescue or shelter
- social with dogs and humans
- be up to date on all vaccines.
For the safety of all our pups and humans, prong collars and retractable leashes will not be allowed on the parade route.
Don’t have a rescue pup? No worries! You can still support our efforts by:
- Walking in the parade without your pup, everyone is welcome to join in supporting One Tail at a Time!
- Ordering a “One Lucky Dog Mom” or “One Lucky Dog Dad” t-shirt or the “One Lucky Dog” bandana; proceeds benefit the rescue work of One Tail at a Time!
- Making a donation to One Tail at a Time.
- Simply showing up and cheering from the sidelines! Full Parade Details