Donations made to One Tail at a Time are tax-deductible and support the care of our homeless pets.
- healthy made in USA treats
- martingale collars (all sizes)
- 4ft and 6ft nylon leashes
- durable chew toys such as Kong brand toys
- Frontline Flea and Tick preventative (most needed for dogs 23-44lbs and 45-88lbs)
- collapsible wire crates (all sizes)
Donations can be dropped off at Canine Crews during their regular business hours.
Supply donations can also be made online via our Amazon Wish List.
- Funds to help us provide safe housing and medical care for our animals. Click here to see how your monetary donation can make a difference.
- Corporate and individual sponsorships
- PetSmart gift cards
- Printing and graphic design services
- Marketing and PR expertise
- Raffle prize or silent auction items
- Boarding, daycare, and grooming services
Contact AnnaOTAT@gmail.com if you’re interested in donating supplies or services.
Monetary donations can be made by clicking on the Donate button below or by sending a check made out to One Tail at a Time to:
One Tail at a Time
2020 N. California, Ste. 7, #152
Chicago, IL 60647
One Tail at a Time is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.